YOU CAN HELP
Donate much needed items
- blankets (we cannot accept electric, quilted, or "stuffed" blankets to prevent drain clogging)
- flannel sheets
- dog and cat food (especially puppy, kitten, and "small bite" dry food)
- treats (the tastier, the better!)
Support us with a cash donation
Friends of Colusa County Animal Shelter is a registered 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Funds are used
for expenses including but not limited to emergency medical care, spay/neuter, Parvo vaccinations, de-worm & de-flea projects, eye ointment, Kuranda dog beds, disinfectant, dog and cat toys, dog cookies, leashes and collars, swamp cooler and interior lighting repair for the shelter, interior paint. The county has made no budgetary allowance for dog or cat food so we rely on donations.
Our mailing address is FOCCAS, P.O. Box 147, Colusa, CA 95932.
DISCLAIMER: All FOCCAS donation/collection boxes are always clearly marked with our name, address and phone number. FOCCAS is not affiliated with any other group.
- at our shelter (must be 18 years or older) - background check is required
- off site (e.g., events, publicity, transport, photography) - complete a FOCCAS volunteer application (pick up at the shelter office M-F 2-3pm)
Shop to support
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates to FOCCAS! Click HERE
Use Giving Assistant
to save money and support Friends of Colusa County Animal Shelter
Purchasing pet-related items and supplies?
Designate Colusa County Animal Shelter
as the beneficiary of your purchase and it will receive 15% of the net sale.